13 Jul Audit Manager
We have a new opportunity for an Audit Manager to join one of the Channel Islands’ leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
Key duties will include:
- Being responsible for planning, co-ordination, control and review of all work in assigned portfolio
- Being responsible for management of team members
- Being responsible for the performance management of the team
- Delivering training on identified topics to impart knowledge and ensure the development of the team
- Being responsible for overseeing WIP and monitoring time charges to clients
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.