13 Jul Assurance Associate – Graduate
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assurance Associate to join a global leader in assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions services.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate looking to progress into the world of work, with motivation to study towards the ACCA or ICAS professional qualification.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing accurate assurance and audit documentation for review
- Taking responsibility for a nominated area(s) of smaller engagements
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the audit process to develop your knowledge
- Completing the work/tasks allocated to you by your team/supervisor
- Managing your work alongside your studies, keeping your team and supervisor up to date with periods that you may be out of the business to allow them to make provisions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.