21 Sep Associate Director, Real Estate, Private Equity and Corporate
We have a great opportunity available for an Associate Director to join a company which specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Key duties will include:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts
- Be jointly responsible with the finance function for any outstanding client debt
- Be responsible for the implementation of annual fee increase
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.