10 Mar Associate Director – Real Assets
Posted at 12:40h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Associate Director – Real Assets to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Strategic design and delivery: Assist with the design and lead the implementation of the jurisdictional business plan in accordance with Group strategy and values
- Client Management: Be engaged with a portfolio of real assets clients ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Team Management: Lead the Real Assets team, motivate, nurture and develop engaged employees
- Business Development: Support the business development programme by proactively developing client and intermediary relationships, contributing to client development opportunities and leading new client proposals for Jersey
- Financial and strategic KPIs: Oversee performance against financial and non-financial objectives
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.