26 May Associate Director, Private Equity
We have a great opportunity for an Associate Director to join the Private Equity team of a leading provider in fund and corporate services.
The main focus of this role is to lead on the delivery and proactive development of the Private Equity fund services.
Some of the key duties include:
- Develop, direct, and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans and recommendations
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop a network of meaningful contacts
- Work closely with support teams to ensure systems and operations are developed to support the Private Equity team
- Maintain and build client relationships and act as a higher authority client contact on day to day queries and in the event of any issues within the client teams
- Act as an A level authorised signatory on service delivery
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.