15 Jul Associate Director – Group Finance
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director in Group Finance to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Own the consolidation of the monthly management results for the Group, adhering to strict internal reporting deadlines
- Play a key part in the preparation of both the interim and annual financial statements for the Group, ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Involvement in both the interim review and year-end audit of the consolidated Group, being a key contact for auditors and managing the departments audit deliverables
- Responsible for the preparation of the quarterly compliance reporting on the Group’s loan facility
- Develop an understanding of new International Financial Reporting Standards, assessing their impact on the Group results and implementing any required changes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.