12 Aug Associate Director – Admin and Accounting
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Associate Director to join a fiduciary service provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Always strive for excellent client service and delivery and help junior employees understand the Firm’s ethos of excellence for them to do the same
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the Company and clients
- Reporting to both the Partner/Director and relevant Board and managing expectations
- Managing a client book autonomously in all aspects, with hands on supervision of the operations of the team
- To promote the benefits of investing in products and other regulated professional advisors
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.