12 Oct Assistant Portfolio Manager
Posted at 12:29h in
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Assistant Portfolio Manager to join a local investment company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Periodic monitoring of client portfolios for asset variances against underlying model
- Rebalancing client portfolios to underlying model following asset allocation/currency target changes; cash additions or redemptions; periodic rebalancing activity
- Comply with all investment restrictions specified in portfolio mandates
- Monitor daily cash management and FX position of client portfolios and action where appropriate
- Monitor and roll Forward FX currency hedges for client portfolios in line with current policy
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.