21 Oct Assistant Manager – Private Equity
We have a new opportunity available for an Assistant Manager in Private Equity to join a company which specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Key duties will include:
- Manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Be jointly responsible with the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.