25 Aug Assistant Manager – Onboarding
We have a new opportunity available for an Assistant Manager to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Client and Investor Onboarding for the Institutional business that will require multi-jurisdictional visibility
- Act in a collaborative manner, supporting our clients, relationship managers and their teams from an Onboarding and Data Management perspective
- Work closely with the clients and their advisors to understand complex structures, translate CDD requirements based on structure charts provided and deliver commercial and pragmatic solutions to meet client and business needs
- Act as a point of reference for the Institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the onboarding processes & AML/CFT requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are always complied with
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.