23 Aug Assistant Manager – Investor Services (12 Month FTC)
We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services on a 12 month, fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Review investor AML / CDD risks to the collective investment schemes and review appropriate documents from connected / linked parties e.g. ultimate beneficial owners, beneficiaries, controlling parties and authorised representatives
- Perform checks and provide guidance relating to Complex Corporate structures from either periodic reviews or BAU trigger events
- Conduct remediation projects around ID&V and SOF where there are known deficiencies on the register
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered to ensure quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external stakeholders)
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.