21 Nov Assistant Manager – Funds Administration
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Fund Administration to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with lawyers, tax advisers, other administrators, and regulatory authorities in relation to ad hoc transactions
- Oversee a varied range of client queries including NDAs, Bid Letters, Engagement Letters and Comfort Letters
- Reviewing and authorising payments
- Assisting with KYC and due diligence requests
- Carry out due diligence on new and existing investors along with other Compliance related matters
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.