12 Jan Assistant Manager – Executive Compensation Services – 12 month FTC
We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the incentives space showing strong trust experience, an advanced understanding of legal principles, and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.