13 Mar Assistant Manager – Corporate Services
Posted at 10:43h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Administer, monitor and where required manage, a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Management of whole billing process for team, with a strong emphasis on recoverability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise teams write-offs and maintain division’s KPIs
- Review client structures, completing review process for clients entities, remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to more junior members of the team
- Assist line manager with the preparation and review of reports for management meetings
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.