09 Nov Assistant Manager – Compliance
We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Compliance to join a leading provider in legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Deputise for the Jersey Key Person roles
- Ensure AML/ CFT policies and procedures are maintained in respect of all relevant laws, regulations and guidance issued by the Jersey authorities and local supervising bodies
- Support the implementation and maintenance of group policies, procedures and processes
- Promote compliance best practice to staff across all areas of the organization
- Act as a point of contact for compliance queries from partners and staff
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.