23 Mar Assistant Manager – Client Technical and Tax Reporting
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a leading provider in fund administration services.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Management of the FATCA/CRS and tax data for client portfolios in a professional manner.
- Work with business to ensure systems and data are suitable for facilitating reporting requirements.
- Ensure the business has a high level of quality data in the system relevant to role requirements.
- The potential to carry out the management and development of team members.
- Give technical advice where appropriate on subject matters including, but not limited to, FATCA/CRS, Economic Substance Requirements, Mandatory Disclosure Requirements, Jersey income tax filing requirements and any new legislative requirements which fall within the scope of the Client Technical and Tax Reporting team.
- To provide training to all levels of staff on technical subject areas and the business’s approach in this regard.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.