15 Nov Assistant Manager – Client Tax Reporting
Posted at 09:46h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join an award-winning, private bank in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Producing accurate and timely FATCA and CRS reconciliations, undertaking investigations when required
- Preparing annual FATCA and CRS reporting for submission to the appropriate authorities
- Performing systems data maintenance in relation to the Bank’s tax reporting requirements, ensuring all client data is up-to-date to enable accurate reporting
- Reviewing and validating tax documentation for custody / KYC during the on-boarding process and PR/Trigger reviews
- Supporting the front office and Guernsey tax team with queries, where required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.