21 Nov Assistant Manager – AML Financial Crime
Posted at 14:37h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Day-to-day oversight of the AML/Financial Crime Team, including the identification and delivery of training to any junior members of the team and ongoing supervision of work undertaken
- Line manager of the Administrator, AML/Financial Crime and the Trainee Administrator, AML/Financial Crime
- Analyse the effectiveness and adequacy of documented AML/CFT policies and procedures, assisting the MLCO in ensuring any relevant changes to the regulatory environment are considered and appropriate amendments made to control framework
- Act as the AML/Financial Crime Team representative at Risk & Compliance Committee and Board meetings as and when required
- Assist in the production of regular compliance reports including management information and analysis of failures and issues to identify causes and remedial actions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.