16 Aug Assistant Manager – Accountant (Corporate)
We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Accounting to join a leading provider of alternative asset, corporate and family office services.
Key duties will include:
- Support the Managers by running a small portfolio of varied clients in a managerial capacity ensuring that financial statements are prepared on a timely basis and liaising with admin teams to ensure deadlines and other requirements are met
- Review annual financial statements prepared in accordance with FRS 102, or IFRS
- Co-ordinate audits for client entities where applicable
- Prepare management accounts, NAVs and annual financial statements, in accordance with FRS 102, IFRS or US GAAP, for more complex groups including real estate and Fund clients
- Prepare and submit VAT and CIS returns where applicable
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.