09 Nov Assistant Financial Controller
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join a leading, offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Being responsible for the Group Operations functions in Finance including the centralised Accounts Payable team along with bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Being responsible for maintaining the day to day integrity of ledgers including the month end close process
- Assisting with the review of payroll
- Assisting with statutory reporting including VAT, GST and other tax returns
- Participating and assisting with system, operational or process changes as required including process documentation
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.