20 Oct Assistant Client Officer
This is a great opportunity for a Assistant Client Officer to join a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services.
The role holder will carry out a range of client administration activities under the supervision of a Client Officer / Senior Client Officer.
- Assist Client Officers / Senior Client Officers with the management of their case loads;
- Assist Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via written communication;
- Assist administrator in monitoring of WIP and Key Performance Indicators;
- Active monitoring and timely completion of activities with the support of Client Officer/Senior Client Officer;
- Assist in the training of/work with less experienced colleagues according to the knowledge base and acquired skill set
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.