24 Jan Assistant Administrator – Corporate Services
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for an Assistant Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To provide assistance with day-to-day administration tasks associated with a portfolio of clients and to assist other team members clients where required.
- To increase understanding of the mechanics of trust and share plan administration, and the main identifying features of EBT work. To develop understanding of more complex money laundering and regulatory issues.
- To manage workload and client priorities, and ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager and Associate Director, and within agreed timescales. To achieve objectives set both by senior members of staff and during the appraisal process.
- To develop business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the post holder comes in to regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients. To gain an understanding of Know Your Client (KYC) policies and procedures in order to ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business.
- To give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.