26 May Assistant Accounts Administrator
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Accounts Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm in Jersey.
The main focus of this role is to assist in all aspects of the Group’s finance function, reporting to Head of Finance.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Property considerations – co-ordinating payments in and out and liaising with the Property Department;
- Processing of sales invoices on a daily basis and posting to the company’s accounting system;
- Dealing with extensive range of queries and requests for assistance from the business in relation to the preparation of invoices;
- Dealing with client vendor forms / NRA forms;
- Daily posting of office and client bank transactions;
- Dealing with queries from Mauritius-based Processing Team in relation to bank reconciliations and accounts payable.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.