19 Jul Administrator/Senior Administrator – Real Estate
We have a new opportunity for an Administrator/Senior Administrator to join one of Jersey’s leading law firms.
Key duties will include:
- Manage and be responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of real estate fund, corporate and fiduciary clients
- Ensure that you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, provide technical support and training to other team members as and when required
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximise the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals
- Assist with the incorporation of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts, Limited Partnerships and Fund vehicles and any related work in respect of the acceptance of new business
- Ensure timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.