23 Aug Administrator – Private Client Services
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, performing all administrative tasks required with a high level of accuracy and diligence, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process and minimise write-offs where possible
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the
Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system relevant to client portfolio managed, to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.