06 May Administrator, Fund Services
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading provider of critical administrative services in Jersey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensuring The Investor Services Team is provided with the necessary documentation or information in a timely manner that allows them to complete calls/distributions and register maintenance tasks or the delivery of notice requests;
- To be responsible for the management of bank accounts and that daily reconciliations are performed in accordance with internal controls;
- Responsibility for production and maintenance of up to date client fund structure synopsis, client presentations, client contact sheets and team records/files;
- Timely clearance of EFL, CDD, client and investor queries in an efficient manner
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.