03 Feb Administrator – Employee Incentives
Posted at 11:06h in
We have a great new opportunity for an Administrator to join an independent financial services company.
Key duties will include:
- Participate in weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team.
- Administer a portfolio of client relationships focussing on meeting their specific needs and expectations as required. Completing Client Due Diligence efficiently and ensuring client profiles are up to date.
- To work with the team leader in an efficient and effective manner consulting as and when required to ensure technical accuracy in the delivery of our services.
- Prepare trustee minutes as required.
- Communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.