20 Jul Administrator – EBT
We have a new opportunity for an Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To take responsibility, under supervision, for the day to day share administration work undertaken within the EBT team
- To provide assistance to Managers in the administration of EBTs and other entities
- When required, to assist with the coordination of board meetings and the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
- To become familiar with the terms of all relevant Instruments and Agreements relating to the entities under the administration of the Group
- When required, to ensure the tax status of the entities are observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.