21 Sep Administrator – Corporate Services
We have a new opportunity for an Administrator in Corporate Services to work for one of the largest fund administrators in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Work as part of the team, contributing at team meetings, communicating effectively with colleagues and third parties, with a positive ‘can do’ approach to support the successful performance of the Company
- Take responsibility for the organisation of board meetings, including the preparation and distribution of board packs to Directors
- Attend client meetings and prepare draft minutes
- Draft letters, minutes and banking instructions as necessary
- Develop knowledge of electronic banking systems and ability to accurately generate online banking instructions for subsequent review and approval
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.