12 Jul Accountant
We have a new opportunity for an Accountant to join the Business Services Outsourcing Team of a leading accountancy firm in Jersey.
Reporting to the Head of BSO, the role holder will provide accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Dealing with management accounts, bank debt covenant reporting, quarterly and annual consolidation and interim and annual financial statement preparation
- Ongoing liaison and ad-hoc reporting to the shareholders and investment managers
- Day to day engagement with the administrators/directors
- Rigorous monitoring of fees, WIP and recovery
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.