10 Jun Accountant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join a leading provider of alternative asset, corporate and family office services.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Preparation of monthly /quarterly NAVs for fund clients for Manager review including recording and reviewing valuations of underlying investments
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for various entities adhering to client deadlines.
- Recording property movements for real estate entities, including calculations of deferred income and lease incentive adjustments
- To perform all work thoroughly and accurately demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- To adhere to all reporting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of customer affairs and papers.
- To ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with Company internal procedures.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.